- boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until heated
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring water and 1 teaspoon vinegar to
- a boil. Add onion; cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Drain and cool. In a bowl, combine the oil, mustard seed, cumin,
- salt and remaining vinegar; stir in onion. Serve over chili. Yield:
- 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 268 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 464 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 11 g fiber, 13 g protein.