Chunky Vegetable Dip Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped radishes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cider or tarragon vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into a cup
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate. Serve in a pepper cup with vegetables for dipping. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 42 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 160mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Chunky Vegetable Dip
"This is good with low-fat sour cream - I prefer rice vinegar - more mild.Note: When you scoop out the pepper, let drain on a paper towel; I find it keeps the dip from becoming watery."
"using reduced fat sour cream couls reduce the saturated fat content, which heart patients need to do."