Chunky Vegetable Dip Recipe
Chopped green onions, radishes and cucumber spark the taste of this thick dip for fresh veggies, breadsticks or crackers. "You can also use it as a salad dressing," recommends Emma Magielda of Amsterdam, New York.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:12 servings
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped radishes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cider or tarragon vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into a cup
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate. Serve in a pepper cup with vegetables for dipping. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 42 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC