- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped radishes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cider or tarragon vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into a cup
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate. Serve in a pepper cup with vegetables for dipping. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Chunky Vegetable Dip in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p56
Reviews for Chunky Vegetable Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 17, 2011
"This is good with low-fat sour cream - I prefer rice vinegar - more mild.Note: When you scoop out the pepper, let drain on a paper towel; I find it keeps the dip from becoming watery."
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2009
"using reduced fat sour cream couls reduce the saturated fat content, which heart patients need to do."