- for 8 hours or overnight; remove fat from surface before using.
- (Broth may be refrigerated for up to 3 days or frozen for 4-6
- Place the soup ingredients in a stockpot; add the broth. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until pasta
- and vegetables are tender. Yield: 12 servings (1-1/3 cups each).
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 175 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 595 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat.