Chunky Seafood Sauce Recipe
This recipe has been in our family for so many years, it has become a tradition. Served with cold shrimp, the sauce is refreshing and looks elegant on the table. -Mrs. Earl Myers, San Diego, California
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: about 1-1/3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 15 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 178mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Chunky Seafood Sauce
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC