This recipe has been in our family for so many years, it has become a tradition. Served with cold shrimp, the sauce is refreshing and looks elegant on the table. -Mrs. Earl Myers, San Diego, California
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: about 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Chunky Seafood Sauce in Reminisce July/August 2003, p49
Reviews for Chunky Seafood Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review