Chunky Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Chunky Oatmeal Cookies dotted with M&M's are sure to satisfy adults and kids alike. Donna Borth, Lowell, Michigan, made these flourless cookies to serve at a housewarming party.
- 12 eggs
- 1 package (32 ounces) brown sugar
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 18 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3 jars (1 pound each) peanut butter
- 1/4 cup ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup vanilla extract
- 8 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 cups (18 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2-1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- 1. In a bowl, combine eggs and sugars. Add butter; mix well. Add oats. Add the peanut butter, cinnamon, vanilla and baking soda; mix well. stir in chocolate chips and M&M's.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten if desired. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until set. Yield: 24 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 163 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Chunky Oatmeal Cookies
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2013
"Very NIce Cookie!!!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC