Chunky Nut 'n' Chip Cookies Recipe
These bars are packed with oats, peanut butter, chocolate chips and pecans.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch YIELD:36 servings
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until blended. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- 2. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 121 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC