- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until blended. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Chunky Nut 'n' Chip Cookies in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p69
Reviews for Chunky Nut 'n' Chip Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review