Chunky Mushroom and Tomato Salad Recipe
We have family get-togethers frequently throughout the year, and I'm always looking for a new dish to take along. This super salad has become my trademark.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add mushrooms; toss to coat. Chill for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in tomatoes and chives; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3/4 cup: 124 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 165mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Chunky Mushroom and Tomato Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC