- 1 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs. Beat in the milk, coffee granules and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in the pecans, chips, raisins and coconut.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Reviews for Chunky Mocha Cookies
Sort By :
"These cookies have great flavor! If I make these again, I would leave out the raisins and substitute the pecans with almonds."
"Theses cookies are really good! :)"
"Just made these this morning - they are really good - and quick to mix up!"
"I don't use the raisins or the coconut because they aren't popular ingredients, BUT during Christmas i had to make more than 3 batches just so i could have enough to feed people at each party."