Chunky Mango Guacamole
When serving a crowd, double or quadruple this guacamole. The onion, tomato and mango can be chopped in advance. Add avocado just before serving. — Diana Nienberg, McComb, Ohio
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 large mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables and tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in lime
- juice and salt. Serve with vegetables and chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without chips and vegetables) equals 67 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.