When serving a crowd, double or quadruple this guacamole. The onion, tomato and mango can be chopped in advance. Add avocado just before serving. — Diana Nienberg, McComb, Ohio
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 large mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables and tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in lime juice and salt. Serve with vegetables and chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Chunky Mango Guacamole in Taste of Home February/March 2014
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Chunky Mango Guacamole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review