- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 large mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables and tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in lime juice and salt. Serve with vegetables and chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Chunky Mango Guacamole
Sort By :
"A friend brought this to card club. The bowl was empty at the end of the evening! Delicious!!! I am adding it to my recipe box."
"Delicious, and refreshing! I omitted the Red Onion, but to keep a contrast in color...I added Radish Mini-Sticks! The radish also gives it a little kick!"
"It's a better health alternative for guest. Taste good as is but in the futures will add jalapeño pepper to it to give it a little kick"