- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg. Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the oats, chocolate chips, cherries and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 9-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Chunky Hazelnut Oatmeal Cookies in Country June/July 2007, p51
Reviews for Chunky Hazelnut Oatmeal Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review