Chunky Fruit and Nut Relish Recipe
"I tuck a glass jar of this colorful relish into Christmas gift baskets along with cookies and fudge," relates Donna Brockett of Kingfisher, Oklahoma. "Its tasty medley of fruits and nuts is delicious served with ham or poultry."
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and cut up
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring cranberries, sugar and orange juice to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 8-10 minutes or until cranberries pop.
- 2. Remove from heat; stir in peaches, pecans, pineapple and raisins. Cool. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours. Yield: 6 cups.
1/4 cup: 114 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Chunky Fruit and Nut Relish
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC