- to a boil. add potatoes; simmer for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Add the fish, corn and vinegar; cook for 10 minutes or until fish is
- flakes easily with a fork. Stir in bacon.
- For garlic butter, beat the butter, parsley, lemon juice and garlic
- in a small bowl until fluffy. Top each serving of soup with a dollop
- of garlic butter; garnish with crackers if desired. Yield: 8
- servings (2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 244 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 428 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein.