Chunky Cucumber Salsa Recipe
- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium mango, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving. Yield: 4 cups.
1/2 cup equals 57 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 297 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Chunky Cucumber Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.