- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium mango, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Chunky Cucumber Salsa in Light & Tasty February/March 2005, p16
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chunky Cucumber Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2010
"Very yummy salsa"