Chunky Corn Dip
This Southwestern-style dip is easy to whip up in advance and keep in the fridge until serving time. Chopped jalapeno peppers add a nice kick.
20 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cans (15-3/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- Tortilla chip scoops
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and cumin. Stir in
- the corn, onions, olives and jalapenos. Cover and refrigerate for at
- least 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Yield: 5 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 202 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 299 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.