- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cans (15-3/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- Tortilla chip scoops
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and cumin. Stir in the corn, onions, olives and jalapenos. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Chunky Corn Dip in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2009, p27
Reviews for Chunky Corn Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review