- 8 cups chicken broth
- 6 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (28 ounces each) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large stockpot, bring the broth, carrots and onions to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Add zucchini and garlic; simmer 5 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Yield: 20 servings. (6-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Chunky Chicken Veggie Soup in Taste of Home December/January 2005, p40
Reviews for Chunky Chicken Veggie Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2009
"I AM A TASTE OF HOME SUBSCRIBER YET I CANNOT PRINT SOME OF YOUR RECIPES"