- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1-1/4 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion, optional
- Romaine leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add the chicken, grapes, pecans, celery and, if desired, onion; mix lightly to coat. Serve on romaine. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chunky Chicken Salad with Grapes and Pecans
Sort By :
The grapes give this a nice flavor
Very good. A pleasant difference from the same old chicken salad. The grapes add an elegant element to the salad.
I eliminated the onion to keep this a "fruity' salad. Delicious!!
We enjoyed this recipe very much and have already made it twice and planning to make it tonight for supper.
I was expecting a little more from this - the grapes added a nice touch of sweetness and the pecans and celery a bit of crunch, but it wasn't really special, just pretty good...
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Budget Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >