Chunky Chicken Salad with Grapes and Pecans Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1-1/4 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion, optional
- Romaine leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add the chicken, grapes, pecans, celery and, if desired, onion; mix lightly to coat. Serve on romaine. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chunky Chicken Salad with Grapes and Pecans(5)
Sort By :
I eliminated the onion to keep this a "fruity' salad. Delicious!!
We enjoyed this recipe very much and have already made it twice and planning to make it tonight for supper.
I was expecting a little more from this - the grapes added a nice touch of sweetness and the pecans and celery a bit of crunch, but it wasn't really special, just pretty good...
This is the best chicken salad we ever ate. I substituted almonds for pecans plus added chopped dried cherries & shredded cheddar cheese. My family is always asking for it.
My daughter and her friend from college both asked for the recipe so they can make this when the head back to school this fall. A big hit with the family.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Budget Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >