Chunky Chicken Rice Soup Recipe
This is a simple and satisfying soup that my family has always enjoyed. It goes great with a grilled sandwich.—Jacquie Olson, West Linn, Oregon
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 package (6 ounces) grilled chicken strips, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in rice and parsley. Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 19 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 28 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC