- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing in Taste of Home February/March 2010, p85
Reviews for Chunky Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2012
Came together in a minute and went great with hot wings.
Reviewed Jun. 25, 2010
This is an excellent blue cheese dressing, easy to make, My husband and I have made this our new favorite salad dressing!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >