- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup minced chives
- Apple and pear slices and/or toasted pecan halves
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, pepper and salt until blended. Fold in the blue cheese and chives. Serve with apple and pear slices and/or pecans. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Reviews for Chunky Blue Cheese Dip
Sort By :
"I made this for a party and had several people ask for the recipe. It was a complete hit and I made it as written. This will be one of my go-to for any gathering."
"I love this recipe in the fall. I made it last night again for my neighborhood Euchre group and all the ladies loved it. It is unique to have a dip with fruit and nuts."
"I made this and brought it to work. If you love blue cheese, you will love this! It pairs wonderfully with the fruit and nuts. Will definitely make this again!"
"Wow, was this tasty!! This dip was perfect with the pear and apple slices and pecan halves!! I used regular black pepper - didn't really see a reason to buy white. I also used green onions/scallions rather than chives only because I can never seem to find really fresh chives in the grocery stores I go to. In any event, the extra bit of onion flavor was great! I will make this again and again!! Thanks!"