Chunky Blue Cheese Dip Recipe
Every time I make this quick dip, someone asks for the recipe. It only requires a few items, so its a snap to put together. I often prepare the thick spread with Gorgonzola cheese and serve it with toasted pecans. -Sandy Schneider Naperville, Illinois
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup minced chives
- Apple and pear slices and/or toasted pecan halves
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, pepper and salt until blended. Fold in the blue cheese and chives. Serve with apple and pear slices and/or pecans. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 194 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 412 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC