- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 9 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the tomatoes, onions and salt. Refrigerate until serving.
- Transfer to a serving bowl with a slotted spoon; serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chunky Bloody Mary Salsa
Sort By :
"I thought this was great. I substituted an extra 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice in place of the lime, and I poured in some tomato juice because I like my salsa to be more wet. I bet this would be great over grilled fish too!"
"The name does not suit the salsa recipe."
"How awesome, spicy and refreshing...."