Lemon and lime juices lend a citrus tang to this simple salsa, while horseradish gives it a little kick. Jess Apfe of Berkeley, California sent in the recipe for this colorful condiment.
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 9 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the tomatoes, onions and salt. Refrigerate until serving.
- Transfer to a serving bowl with a slotted spoon; serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Chunky Bloody Mary Salsa in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p35
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chunky Bloody Mary Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review