- 5 medium bananas, peeled and frozen
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- Place the bananas, milk, coconut, peanut butter and vanilla in a food processor; cover and process until blended.
- Transfer to a freezer container; stir in walnuts and raisins. Freeze for 2-4 hours before serving. Yield: 3 cups.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chunky Banana Cream Freeze
"It's one of my favorites that I make for myself. Made a few change to the ingredient I add 4 tablespoon of sweetened coconut flakes & peanut butter, add bittersweet chocolate instead of raisins and chopped almonds, just add more almond milk to get it the way you want. I also try with dark chocolate almond milk. Yummy!"
"I left out the raisins and walnuts and it was delicious! It tasted just like ice cream!"