Chunky Banana Cream Freeze Recipe
- 5 medium bananas, peeled and frozen
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1. Place the bananas, milk, coconut, peanut butter and vanilla in a food processor; cover and process until blended.
- 2. Transfer to a freezer container; stir in walnuts and raisins. Freeze for 2-4 hours before serving. Yield: 3 cups.
1/2 cup equals 181 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.