Chunky Banana Chip Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 medium firm bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the first six ingredients on high speed for 3 minutes. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Stir bananas into milk mixture. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer; freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions. Stir in chocolate chips. Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer or firm up in the refrigerator freezer for 2-4 hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1/2 cup: 301 calories, 5g fat (4g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (53g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Chunky Banana Chip Ice Cream
"This recipe, although it's made with low fat and fat free ingredients, is amazing! I needed to find ways to use up the many bananas I had left from my graduation party, and this recipe was a wonderful choice. My whole family loves it. However, if you're really going for a healthy treat, you might want to eat just the bananas."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.