Chuck Wagon Wraps
If you like baked beans, you'll savor this robust wrap. Wendy Conger of Winfield, Illinois combines canned baked beans, ground beef and corn, then rolls it up in tortillas. "I was wondering what to fix for dinner one night and came up with this," Wendy writes. My husband raved about it! It's fast and easy to make, too."
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (28 ounces) barbecue-flavored baked beans
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 12 whole wheat tortilla (8 inches), warmed
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no
- longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, corn and Worcestershire
- sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5
- minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese; cook 1-2
- minutes longer.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup off center on each tortilla; top with lettuce,
- tomatoes and sour cream. Roll up. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One wrap equals 373 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 605 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 20 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 2 lean meat,