- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (28 ounces) barbecue-flavored baked beans
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 12 whole wheat tortilla (8 inches), warmed
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, corn and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese; cook 1-2 minutes longer.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup off center on each tortilla; top with lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream. Roll up. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Chuck Wagon Wraps
"We absolutely love this recipe. I've been making it for many years now because when 7/7 people in our large family love it, it's a keeper! I do use canned corn, use the cheese as a topping and always drain the grease off of any meat we eat. This is a perfect quick and easy recipe for any time of year. Easy to adjust to make it your own as well."
"I make this all the time, my family loves it."
"We substituted ground turkey for the beef and used the cheese as a topping. My ultra picky kids even liked this recipe!"
"This was pretty tasty. Decided against using the corn, but am sure it would taste equally good had I left it in."
"I would have to drain the ground beef to help cut down on the fat. Maybe add onions to the ground beef, also. It sounds good, though and I will try it!"
"I have made this many times. I only use 1/2lb of beef and I use canned corn. I also don't mix the cheese in with the meat and use it as a topping instead."