Chuck Wagon Wraps Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (28 ounces) barbecue-flavored baked beans
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 12 whole wheat tortilla (8 inches), warmed
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, corn and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese; cook 1-2 minutes longer.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup off center on each tortilla; top with lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream. Roll up. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Chuck Wagon Wraps(5)
Sort By :
I make this all the time, my family loves it.
We substituted ground turkey for the beef and used the cheese as a topping. My ultra picky kids even liked this recipe!
This was pretty tasty. Decided against using the corn, but am sure it would taste equally good had I left it in.
I would have to drain the ground beef to help cut down on the fat. Maybe add onions to the ground beef, also. It sounds good, though and I will try it!
I have made this many times. I only use 1/2lb of beef and I use canned corn. I also don't mix the cheese in with the meat and use it as a topping instead.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >