- use). With frosting, attach large rectangles on the front of tall
- houses and small rectangles on short house. Pipe frosting around
- outer edge of each door.
- Attach roofs to houses with a thin strip of frosting. Pipe eaves and
- doorknobs, using a star #24 pastry tip if desired. Pipe windows on
- sides of houses and above doors. For wreaths, pipe frosting into a
- circle; attach snowflake decors. Let stand until set. Yield: 4
- houses (2 tall and 2 short).
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Nabisco graham crackers.