- placing pinched edge of a strip in the top center of baking sheet
- and fanning out rounded end, allowing filling to show.
- Use six strips of dough on one side and seven strips on other side.
- Pinch dough in center to join. Use remaining strip for tree trunk.
- Repeat with green-sugared strips. Cover and let rise in a warm place
- until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves (28 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 85 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.