- icing to a small bowl; tint dark green with food coloring. Tint
- remaining icing light green; spread over cookies. Cut a small hole
- in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; fill bag with dark green
- icing. Pipe zigzag lines onto trees for Christmas lights; decorate
- with sprinkles. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
These are my family's all-time-favorite cookies. They're great whether you spread them with frosting or simply sprinkle on colored sugar.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 214 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 182 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.