Christmas Tree Sandwiches Recipe
- 12 slices white and/or wheat bread, frozen
- Christmas tree cookie cutter (about 3-1/2 inches)
- Plastic drinking straw
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup red or green jelly or jam
- Pastry bag or small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag
- 1. Cut bread into trees with cookie cutter. Using the straw, punch holes into six trees; set aside. Spread remaining trees with peanut butter and jelly. Top with trees that have holes; fill holes with additional jelly using the pastry bag. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Christmas Tree Sandwiches
"I made these for my grandson's kindergarten class. Everyone came to see them and none were left. A definite winner!"