Christmas Tree Dip Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 envelope (1.4 ounces) vegetable recipe mix (Knorr)
- GARNISHES: Green and sweet yellow peppers, grape tomatoes, sliced pimiento-stuffed olives and a cracker
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Shape into a triangle on a serving plate to resemble a tree. Decorate as desired with peppers, tomatoes and olives. Place a cracker at the bottom for tree trunk. Serve with assorted crackers. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 89 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 158mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Christmas Tree Dip
"This has been a hit every time I make it. I use cheese for the star, cutting it into the shape needed, but a tiny cookie cutter would be perfect for forming the cheese."