You’ll love how easy it is to make this Christmas-themed dip. And your guests will enjoy undecorating it…bite by delicious bite.—Esther Olson, Portland, CT
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 envelope (1.4 ounces) vegetable recipe mix (Knorr)
- GARNISHES: Green and sweet yellow peppers, grape tomatoes, sliced pimiento-stuffed olives and a cracker
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Shape into a triangle on a serving plate to resemble a tree. Decorate as desired with peppers, tomatoes and olives. Place a cracker at the bottom for tree trunk. Serve with assorted crackers. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Christmas Tree Dip in Country Woman December/January 2010, p27
Reviews for Christmas Tree Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 20, 2011
"This has been a hit every time I make it. I use cheese for the star, cutting it into the shape needed, but a tiny cookie cutter would be perfect for forming the cheese."