Christmas Popcorn Recipe
Keep plenty of this fun, munchable snack on hand for carolers, neighbors and other drop-in visitors. You’ll be glad you did!
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) butter-flavored microwave popcorn
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup red and green milk chocolate M&M's
- 8 miniature candy canes, coarsely crushed
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1. Microwave popcorn according to package directions. Transfer to a large bowl. In a microwave, melt white baking chips; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn and stir until coated. Add the M&M's, candy canes and peanuts.
- 2. Immediately spread onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 8 cups.
1 cup equals 376 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 183 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC