'Tis the season for easy make-ahead appetizers like these. They look so special and pretty that folks can't resist them! The refreshing flavor of ranch dressing and crisp colorful vegetables makes these pinwheels a pleasure to serve. —Janis Plourde, Smooth Rock Falls, Ontario
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (.4 ounces) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup minced sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 3 to 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and dressing mix until smooth. Add red pepper, celery, onions and olives; mix well. Spread about 3/4 cup on each tortilla. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 1/2-in. slices. Yield: 15-20 servings.
Originally published as Christmas Party Pinwheels in Taste of Home December/January 1997, p33
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Christmas Party Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review