Christmas Party Pinwheels Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (.4 ounces) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup minced sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 3 to 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and dressing mix until smooth. Add red pepper, celery, onions and olives; mix well. Spread about 3/4 cup on each tortilla. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 1/2-in. slices. Yield: 15-20 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Christmas Party Pinwheels
Sort By :
This was terrific. I added a jalapeno for some spice to half of the pinwheels. Both were great.
Its festive looking and vegetarian!
Easy to make and so delicious. They disappear quickly!
The second time I made these, I added a thin slice of boiled ham after spreading on the cheese mixture then continued with the recipe. Granted, it no longer vegetarian, but it's good.
This recipes is always a hit even when like tonight...I just realized I forgot the olives and I still got 3 requests for the recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Pinwheel Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Appetizers >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >
- Tortilla Roll-Up Appetizers >
- Vegetarian Appetizers >
- Vegetarian Finger Foods >
- Vegetarian Recipes >