- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (.4 ounces) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup minced sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 3 to 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and dressing mix until smooth. Add red pepper, celery, onions and olives; mix well. Spread about 3/4 cup on each tortilla. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 1/2-in. slices. Yield: 15-20 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Christmas Party Pinwheels
Sort By :
"This was terrific. I added a jalapeno for some spice to half of the pinwheels. Both were great."
"Its festive looking and vegetarian!"
"Easy to make and so delicious. They disappear quickly!"
"The second time I made these, I added a thin slice of boiled ham after spreading on the cheese mixture then continued with the recipe. Granted, it no longer vegetarian, but it's good."
"This recipes is always a hit even when like tonight...I just realized I forgot the olives and I still got 3 requests for the recipe!"