- uncovered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the eggs, cottage cheese, ricotta
- and remaining salt and pepper.
- Spread 2 cups meat sauce each into two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dishes. Layer each with 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, four noodles, 1-1/4
- cups cottage cheese mixture and three slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers. Top with the remaining noodles, meat sauce and
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until bubbly. Let
- stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 2 casseroles (12
- servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 370 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 804 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.