Christmas Morning Frittata Recipe
Christmas breakfast is especially merry when this colorful frittata is on the menu. It's easy to assemble, so it's perfect for busy mornings.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a skillet, saute the onion, green pepper and garlic in butter for 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from the heat. Stir in tomatoes and parsley; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Stir in reserved vegetables.
- 2. Pour into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 174 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 162 mg cholesterol, 345 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Christmas Morning Frittata
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC