Christmas Graham Houses
Bring some holiday magic to your home with these cute creations. They're so easy to build and decorate with candies that your little elves can join in the fun. Serve them as a sweet snack or use to decorate.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep: 40 min. + standing
- 19 whole graham crackers, divided
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- M&M's® Brand Chocolate Candies and cookies
- Using a serrated knife, cut 10 crackers in half to make 20 squares.
- Cut four of the squares diagonally in half to make eight triangles.
- Empty frosting into a large bowl; gradually beat in confectioners'
- sugar. Cut a small hole in the tip of a pastry bag or in a corner of
- a food-safe plastic bag; insert #4 round pastry tip. Fill bag
- two-thirds full with frosting mixture.
- For each roof (make four), pipe a strip of frosting along three edges
- of two of the squares. Pipe a strip of frosting along short edges of
- two of the triangles. Hold triangles upright with unfrosted edges at
- the bottom. Place squares on top of the triangles, lining up edges
- to make a sloped roof (unfrosted edges should be at the bottom). Let
- stand 1 hour to set.
- For each short house (make two), pipe frosting on two opposite edges
- of four of the squares. Join frosted edges to form walls. For each
- tall house (make two), pipe frosting on long edges of four
- rectangles; join to form walls.
- Cut remaining cracker to make four doors; attach to houses with