Christmas Graham Houses Recipe
- 19 whole graham crackers, divided
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Assorted candies and cookies
- Using a serrated knife, cut 10 crackers in half to make 20 squares. Cut four of the squares diagonally in half to make eight triangles.
- Empty frosting into a large bowl; gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Cut a small hole in the tip of a pastry bag or in a corner of a food-safe plastic bag; insert #4 round pastry tip. Fill bag two-thirds full with frosting mixture.
- For each roof (make four), pipe a strip of frosting along three edges of two of the squares. Pipe a strip of frosting along short edges of two of the triangles. Hold triangles upright with unfrosted edges at the bottom. Place squares on top of the triangles, lining up edges to make a sloped roof (unfrosted edges should be at the bottom). Let stand 1 hour to set.
- For each short house (make two), pipe frosting on two opposite edges of four of the squares. Join frosted edges to form walls. For each tall house (make two), pipe frosting on long edges of four rectangles; join to form walls.
- Cut remaining cracker to make four doors; attach to houses with frosting. Pipe a thin strip of frosting along bottoms of roofs; place on walls. Decorate as desired. Let stand 2 hours or until set. Yield: 4 houses (2 tall and 2 short).
Originally published as Christmas Graham Houses in Taste of Home December 2013
Reviews for Christmas Graham Houses
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review