Christmas Glow Punch
With a pretty crimson color, this sweet tropical beverage is perfect for the holidays. Have the punch base chilling in the refrigerator, then add the ginger ale and sherbet just before serving.
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4-1/2 cups tropical punch
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 can (6 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 to 3 cups chilled ginger ale
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet
- In a 2-qt. container, combine the punch and juices. Cover and
- refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, transfer to a small
- punch bowl. Stir in ginger ale; top with scoops of sherbet. Yield:
- About 2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 103 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 22 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.