With its creamy dressing and colorful vegetables, this salad is lovely and refreshing. Make it before you head out caroling, and when you return, guests' compliments will be music to your ears. -Mary Anne McWhirter, Pearland, Texas
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets (about 3/4 pound)
- 4 cups fresh cauliflowerets (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine vegetables. Whisk the dressing ingredients until smooth; pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Yield: 16-18 servings.
Originally published as Christmas Crunch Salad in Taste of Home December/January 1996, p33
Reviews for Christmas Crunch Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review