- smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl,
- turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise until doubled, about
- 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan; stir in brown sugar and
- corn syrup. Spread into two greased 9-in. round baking pans; set
- aside. Combine cranberries, citron, pecans and lemon peel; sprinkle
- over brown sugar mixture.
- Punch dough down; turn onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into 30
- pieces; roll each piece into a 1-1/2-in. ball. In a small bowl,
- combine sugar and cinnamon. Place melted butter in another bowl,
- Roll each ball in butter, then in cinnamon-sugar. Place 15 balls in
- each pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour. Bake at
- 375° for 22-27 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes
- before inverting onto serving plates. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 190 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 137 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.