- In a skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in butter. Add broth and
- parsley. Cover and simmer over medium-low heat for 40-50 minutes or
- until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- Remove toothpicks. Place rice on a serving platter; top with chicken
- and keep warm. Combine soup and sour cream; heat through but do not
- boil. Serve with chicken and rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 316 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 1,005 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.