Christmas Cheese Balls Recipe
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups (1 pound) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Minced fresh parsley, chopped pecans and paprika
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Stir in the pecans, milk, olives, garlic and salt. Divide into thirds; roll each into a ball.
- 2. Roll one ball in parsley and one in nuts. Sprinkle one with paprika. Cover and refrigerate. Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cheese balls.
2 tablespoon: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Christmas Cheese Balls
"We love this Cheese Ball Recipe. We make it every year. This year I made it for a baby shower and it was a big hit."
"I made 3 huge cheese balls out of this recipe just as it said. I had all the ingredients on hand.After the cheese was softened, I put all of the ingredients into the mixer and blended everything just as suggested. What a great recipe!"
"I love this recipe! However, the first time I made it I didn't realize it yielded three cheese balls, so I made one giant cheese ball. It looked funny, but tasted soooo good. My family can't wait for me to make it again this year!"