Christmas Cheese Balls
Christmas at our house just wouldn't be complete without these rich cheese balls. Friends and family ask for them every year-and I can make three gifts from just one recipe.
48 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups (1 pound) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Minced fresh parsley, Diamond of California Chopped Pecans and paprika
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Stir in the
- pecans, milk, olives, garlic and salt. Divide into thirds; roll each
- into a ball.
- Roll one ball in parsley and one in nuts. Sprinkle one with paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate. Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes
- before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cheese balls.